484 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 282 Dead, After C0VID Shot
By Good Sciencing
It is definitely not normal for so many mainly young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. Many of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID vaccine. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.
The so-called health professionals running the COVID vaccine programs around the world keep repeating that “the COVID vaccine is a normal vaccine and it is safe and effective.”
Gary Dempsey, professional soccer player played 500 games over 20 years, with no cardiac arrests.
So in response to their pronouncement, here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021/2022 after receiving one or more COVID vaccines. Initially, many of these were not reported. We know that many people were told not to tell anyone about their adverse reactions and the media was not reporting them. They started happening and ramping up after the first COVID vaccinations. The mainstream media still are not reporting most, but sports news cannot ignore the fact that soccer players and other stars collapse in the middle of a game due to a sudden cardiac arrest. Many of those die – more than 50%.
We also note that many posts in Facebook, Instagram, twitter, forums and news stories are being removed. So now we are receiving some messages saying there is no proof of the event or of vaccination status. That is partly because this information is being hidden.
More people are writing to tell us that in many cases, we didn’t mention a person’s vaccination status. There is a good reason for that. None of the clubs want to reveal this information. None of their sponsors want to reveal it. The players have been told not to reveal it. Most of their relatives will not mention it. None of the media are asking this question. So what should we do? Stop this now? No, we will collect as much information as we can, while it is still available, because eventually, more information will come out, and we will be here to put it together. Will it mean anything? We don’t know. What we do know is that there is a concerted world-wide effort to make this information go away, so that fact alone tells us it must be collected, investigated and saved so other researchers can look at it to see if there are any useful patterns.
We really appreciate the athletes named in this list who have confirmed what happened to them so the truth can be known. They care about their fellow athletes, even if the clubs, their sponsors, the media and the politicians care more about money.
Reverse Sorting by Date
With so many athletes dying in 2021 and 2022, the list has grown so large that many people have asked for a reverse sorted list, because they keep coming back to see see new additions. We are working on a database that might allow various sorting criteria, but for now, it is managed manually. Today, we change the page to show the list with most recent first. Please be aware that each week, mainly thanks to readers, we discover new entries and additional information in previous months.
Update 2022 15 Jan-16 Jan: Chart Update. Hugo Maradona, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Mario Lemina, Axel Meye, Alphonso Davies, Nikolai Chudaikin, Jorge “Acero” Cali, Marcel Reinders, Deon Lendore, Pedro Henrique Oliveira da Silva Souza, Serbegeth “Shebby” Singh, Mariana Merlo, Braian Angola, Jagdish Lad, Cristopher Mansilla, Vladislav Yegin, Igor Zhelezovski, Paul Zipser, Frédéric Loth, Waldir Lucas Pereira, Ivan Kurenbin, Tatiana Igushina, Riccardo Ladinetti, Raul Marte, Giannis Nakos, George Vagiannidis, Ronaldo Cisneros, José Sáenz Guerrero, Unnamed Ourville-en-Caux footballer, Julie Le Galliard, Grégoire Garrouteigt, Clint Arlis, Jude Michael Little, Lucio Meneghetti, Lim Thian Meng, Mateus Cavichioli, Unnamed tennis ballgirl, Marco Da Graca, Sarah Atcho.
Where Are The Fact-Checkers?
Readers are writing to us asking for comparisons from previous years. Some say without that, these results mean nothing. That’s not true because if we had seen this in previous years, it would be well known and others would have documented it. We are starting to work on this – it is a lot of work.
Where are the fact-checkers? Where is the mainstream media? Some have piles of money from Bill Gates. Why are they not proving us wrong by all piling on and showing the documented Athlete deaths from 2019, 2018, 2017 and the previous decade?
They are nowhere to be found because this number of athlete deaths is abnormal and they know it. They have money from people who don’t want journalists poking around. So that’s why they don’t try to thoroughly Fact-Check these reports or show previous year numbers.
Follow this link to see Gates Foundation handouts to some media that could do it. For example, NPR in the USA received $24 million.
The Gates Foundation also funded many investigative journalism centers, with around $38 million. Could that be why journalistic curiosity suddenly stopped being a thing?
A few weak attempts at “debunking” this data have started to come out, but they cherry-pick a small number of the entries.
This story will grow over time, as new information is added. If you have proof of information that we don’t already have, or if you have a correction, please send it through our contact form, with as much information as possible. Useful information would be the person’s name, age, what happened to them, if they had the COVID vaccine(s), date of death, link to any news story.
Special thanks to readers who have provided corrections, found errors that we missed, or provided new information we didn’t know about. It is now a real team effort and we appreciate it.
For the skeptics who believe this is normal, feel free to repeat the following 18 words, after reading each record or name in this list.
Sidelined Athletes with “Illness” Not Included in This Report
Many sports teams now have multiple sidelined players. There are dozens of them. The teams and Big Media are hiding this, thinking nobody will notice. These damaged players will not be shown in this report if they are reported only as “illness” but they would be worth tracking, because it is not normal to have so many. Their immune systems are likely to have been compromised by “something,” so they will be open to many things they would normally have been able to shrug off. We leave it to others to track these – we have our hands full handling the investigations for this list, going back in time trying to find new information that wasn’t available before, and making minor corrections as they are discovered. It will all come out eventually.
List of Injuries
Here is a non-exhaustive list of injuries reported. Most were cardiac arrest.
- Cardiac Arrest
- Blood Clots or Thrombosis
- Irregular Heartbeat
Thanks to Many Contributors
Many people are contributing to this, some indirectly by reporting to Telegram groups and other websites. There are many duplicates and in some cases, people report things we’ve had for months, but every report helps because sometimes there is a small piece of information we didn’t have before, such as a date, an autopsy report, a name spelling, or a report from months ago that never made it into a news story. That was the case with Chuck “Kali Muscle” Kirkendall. Helpful websites include DVDbeaver, The COVID Blog.
- Update 2022 4 Jan-15 Jan: Chart Update. Yvonne Jelagat Morwa, Vadim Khamuttskikh. Wrong date for Francisco Garcia – moved to not vax related. Unnamed Aragonese runner was Héctor Vilellas Soro. Danny Jones death was 2015. Added Claudio Brighenti, Leonardo Della Nave, Monique Janaína Piske, Alioune Badara Wade, Domenico De Siano, Michal Gurajdowski, Daniel ‘Crunch’ Broussard, Zachary Icenogle, Thottiyanda Somanna, Izan Edward, Roberto Valastro, Aaron Vasquez, Luciano De Lorenzo, Antonio Elijah Hicks, Terry Morrison, Isaías, Benjamin Rud Jensen, Lukas Olesen, Ahmed Daghim, Elexis Brown, Clare Lipscombe, Miroslav Strbak, Jean Ramirez.
- Update 25 Dec – 3 Jan: Chart Update. Removed two duplicate entries – Fortuna Freudenberg player was shown twice with dates 2 months apart – Haitem Jabeur Fathallah had 2 entries due to one using his middle name, from a Hebrew translation. Corrected Blake Barklage date to 30th October. Added Jordan Young, Sulamai Aukuso Lavea, Unnamed Czech ultramarathon runner. Added Danny Jones, Marko Bozinovski, Juan Manuel Núñez Martín, Mike Elhard, Alessandro Cabrio, Florian Hueter, Vinicius Freitas, Nikola Danilovski. Moved Chuck “Kali Muscle” Kirkendall to “may or may not be” vax related. Added Vincent Terrell Jackson, Robbie Roper, Robert Boljat. Thanks to a reader, unnamed referee on 14/10/21 was Heinz Steinbach. Thanks to a reader, unnamed player on 17/10/21 was Badr Laksour. Added Igor Nikulin, Yuriy Sedykh, Jüri Tamm, Greyson Follmer, Luke Willson, Pietro, Unnamed Runner, Unnamed female Show Jumper, Gilles Jakiela, George Hall, Unnamed female Ice Hockey player. Unnamed soccer player now named Pietro.
- Update 25 Dec – 28 Dec: Added Alexandre Joao Kisonga, Ahmed Amin, Nemanja Mirosavljević, UPDATE: Marin Čačić died after 2 days in a coma. Andres Felipe Roman moved from “may or may not be” to “not” to preserve the false positive record. Santo Giuliana moved from September to July, added vaccine status. Name correction Jiob Adnan to Jajov Adenan, and added to main list. Chart Update.
- Update 19 Dec – 22 Dec: Added Stefan Frei, Meaghan McGonagle, Alexander Frolov, Donald Parham, Michael Mitchell, Azorean Tatum, Simon Walker, Davide Bristot, Nathan Esparza, Ernesto Ramirez Jr, Sang Ho Baek, Joshua Johnson, Dave Mears, Leah Taylor, Shawn Kuhn, Red Gendron, Aurélie Hans, Antonio López, Michaël Englebert, Carlos Mario Brummich, Ezequiel Martínez Canosa, Ömer Türkes, Leo Forstenlechner, Kimera Bartee, Marin Čačić, Kévin Gourdon, Unnamed Setanta hurling payer, Kota Ibushi, Damien Zemmouri, Spartak Elmazi, Michal Rokicki, Kawa Leauma, Makhlid Al-Raqadi, Ian Matos, Mateusz Jack, Karol “Seta” Setniewski, Adrien Sandjo, Krystian Kozek.
- Update 15 Dec – 19 Dec: Added Marco Rossi, Murtaza Lodhgar, Todd Richards, Brad Wendland, Richard Harward, Sergio Aguero (an update), Keaton Parks, Arik Alfasi, Michaël Perrier, Bobby Dixon, Taniela Moa, Jedd Hoffman, Andres Melendez, Daire Ni Heldhin, Branson King, Brian Gassaway, Kane van Dierman, Alex Evans, Hamish Bell, Dale Best, Ferran Duran, Lara Gut-Behrami, Jack Gallagher, Jony López, Anna Kruglova, Victor Plakhuta. Raphael Dwamena moved to “unlikely vaccine-related.” Pyotr Shatokhin added to “May not be vaccine related.”
- Update 10 Dec – 15 Dec: Added CJ McCollum, Adam Bounds, Stephanie Gard, Drake Geiger, chart updated, Demaryius Thomas, Brock Vogel, Keanu Breurs, Chuck “Kali Muscle” Kirkendall, Pavel Karpf, Lise Vidal, Eric Turner, Michele De Vecchi. Thanks to readers checking, thankfully, Sage Canaday did not die – he was in bed due to pneumonia and blood clots, and then overnight stay in hospital which he says is not vax related, but which started to happen a short time after his second Pfizer vaccine. His entry remains below, but with the red death marker removed. Ivan Douglas, former Buckeyes football player changed from affected by vax to May or may not, and Dead, because no proof yet he was vaxed, but apparently caught COVID. Updated Roider Cabrera status. Corrected Lemaitre name spelling.
- Update 5 Dec – 9 Dec: Added Adham El-Selhadar, Pompeo Tretola, Ben Madgen, Marvin Morgan, Ugur Tezel, Stevan Jelovac, Jake Lever, CJ McCollum, Adam Bounds. Note: 10/10/21 Unnamed Italian soccer player was Pompeo Tretola.
- Update 30 Nov – 4 Dec: Added Sabrina Soravilla, Valentin Rodionov, Sean Wainui, Shelby Grace Allen, Carly Stevenson, Fatimah Shabazz, Laura Henderson, Adans João Santos Alencar, Tremaine Stewart, Jow Bradshaw, Haitem Fathallah. Headline edited to reflect issues other than cardiac arrest.
- Update 27 Nov: 60 new listings discovered, almost all died.
- Update Nov 26: Unnamed player from 8/10/21 identified as Benoit Sabard
- Update: Nov 23: 14 additions, and 10 deaths
- Update: Nov 22: Bodybuilder additions, and date additions
- Update: Nov 16, 2021: 30 added, 23 more deaths, dates checks in progress.
- Update: Nov 9, 2021: Five added, two more deaths.
- Update: Oct 28: Rugby player Tevita Bryce, listed as dead, was actually revived after his heart stopped for 28 minutes
Severe Reactions And Deaths Continue
That is the current list … most, if not all of these athletes have suffered heart problems after COVID vaccines. At the time of initial writing, 28 died. That was not normal, but then, 10 days later, 56 deaths were listed, and the numbers are climbing. Any other real vaccine would have been pulled off the market long before now. The media would be asking questions. They would be pressuring governments. But they are not. And governments continue running TV and radio and newspaper ads encouraging people to get their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th shot. Perhaps that is why the mainstream media are saying little, because they are collecting government money for ads?
The deaths and severe reactions will continue until so many people die that it becomes obvious the vaccine is 10x to 100x worse than the virus it is supposed to treat.
These athletes are the canaries in the mine that warn us of imminent danger. They are being hidden so the people who are not paying attention do not see the warning.
We only see the athletes because they are in the spotlight. The nobodies – i.e. most citizens – do not make the news.