Caitlin Gotze: 23-Year-Old, Died While At Work After Employer Mandated C0VID Vaxxine
By Covid Vaccine Injuries
Ms. Caitlin Gotze (23-Year-Old)
This is Caitlin’s story, told by her mother Raelene.
“I need to add that I only survived the first days and weeks of this because of my selfless true friends, Caitlins friends, and my darling boys and their friends. You know who you are. I love you xxx
At the risk of upsetting people, I’m going to post here, publicly, what happened to Caitlin.
Feel free to make your own assumptions about why she died. And share.
Caitlin was tall, strong, fit, muscular and hardworking. Her 6 day a week job entailed 20 km per day walking two year old thoroughbred racehorses and manual work. She died at work, on shift. Please share for Caitlin.
My beautiful, vibrant, healthy and fit daughter, Caitlin, died on Wednesday 17th November 2021. Her horrific death at work, was preceded by three weeks of illness immediately following her second mandated (by Qld Racing) inoculation.
On the day, events unfolded like this:
Mum who lives an hour from Toowoomba, received a message from Caitlins boss saying to get to her work urgently. Caitlin had stopped breathing and the ambulance was with her.
Police all around, yet race goers walking past her. Hundreds of cars and rubberneckers driving past her.
Here is a timeline leading up to this day, and since. (Information taken directly from Caitlin’s text messages – legal and true. No assumptions in this timeline).
- 6th September 2021 – Caitlin received Pfizer injection approximately midday, at Hospital vaccination clinic.
- 18th September 2021 – Very tired and needing sleep
- 28th September 2021 – Received second Pfizer injection
- 29th September 2021 – Caitlin very ill from side effects
- 30th September 2021 – Caitlin very ill from side effects, concerned about length of her vaccine side effects, too tired and sick to go shopping for food. Texted work mates telling them she was so sick from the covid shot she could not go to work.
- 1st October 2021 – Caitlin very ill from side effects
- 2nd October 2021 – Caitlin very ill from side effects
- 5th October 2021 – Caitlin’s personality began to change – cranky
- 9th October 2021 – Caitlin not well enough to help with cattle mustering and drafting.
- 11th October 2021 – Texted asking how she can get some Ventolin. Caitlin stated she has had “allergies enough to need Zyrtec these last couple weeks and a little asthma every now and again.
- 21st October 2021 – Caitlin asking for privacy. Very stressed from being ill
- 13th November 2021 – Caitlin was with friends in the evening when she suddenly couldn’t breathe. She left and drove herself to the Toowoomba Base Hospital where she was treated for asthma. The ECG monitor in her selfie photo shows a flat line.
- 14th November 2021 – Caitlin was discharged from the Toowoomba Base Hospital in the early hours of the morning and went home to bed. Medications prescribed were antibiotics, steroids, preventer and reliever inhalers. Caitlin texted “Has (brothers) asthma been any worse lately?… I had an asthma attack out of the blue last night and went to the hospital for it. Had a bit of asthma a few weeks ago when I was a bit sick with a bit of sinus congestion. That’s it. Havent had a preventer in years. Hospital gave me script for inhaler and steroids…Fluticasone inhaler. And prednisolone tablets. Caitlin too ill to attend work and stayed in bed
- 15th November 2021 – Extremely upset about issues at work with her boss not believing she was sick and making her work extra hours. Caitlin stated that the Covid vaccine had made her sick. Caitlin attended a GP appointment with her doctor of 15 years – no further action
- 16th November 2021 – Final notification from Queensland Racing that from tomorrow Friday 17th November, all Qld Race meetings are fully vaccinated events.
17th November 2021 –
- Caitlin worked both morning and afternoon shifts. Around 3:30pm, whilst on shift, Caitlin walked out the front door of the stables to her car. Staff knew Caitlin had gone to her car. They stated they thought she was cranky, or taking a phone call. They stated they gave her time alone. In her car it appears she tried to take her asthma puffer through her spacer. Caitlin died.
- Closer to 4pm Caitlin’s workmates decided to get her from her car. Caitlin was sitting in drivers seat and had collapsed into the passenger seat. There was vomit everywhere. Staff stated she felt no warmth in Caitlin’s body.
- Staff went inside and called another workmate who came out and removed Caitlin’s body from the car onto the sidewalk. He began CPR. A passer-by then took over CPR. At some stage an ambulance was called.
- Caitlin’s mother received the first message from boss at 4:26pm, to return her call. Didn’t find out caitlin was dead until an hour later when arrived at scene.
- Two days later Caitlins body was transferred John Tonge Centre in Brisbane for bloodwork and scans.
- Two days later Forensic pathologist requested to do an autopsy
- Three days later forensic pathologist advised mother that they found no cause for Caitlins death except she had an enlarged heart and her lungs we’re overinflated, which he said was most likely from all the CPR she received. Forensic pathologist said lungs did not show signs of asthma.
- Took tissue samples of heart and lungs for histology
- Coroner advised via forensic pathologist that histology would take six months and a a cause may never be found, and the family needs to be prepared for the conclusion of “UNDETERMINED” as a cause of death.
- 1st of December 2021 – Caitlin was laid to rest.