I Lost My SIL Who Is Also My Very Good Friend One Week Ago After Taking Pfizer Vaxx

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Share on telegram
Telegram

I Lost My SIL Who Is Also My Very Good Friend One Week Ago After Taking Pfizer Vaxx
By Animify News24
I Lost My SIL Who Is Also My Very Good Friend One Week Ago After Taking Pfizer Vaxx. She was only 37.
3 weeks post Pfizer shot she was admitted to the hospital with full memory loss and a declined cognitive functioning. The next day in the hospital she started having trouble walking and eating. She was diagnosed with brain lymphoma.
One week from hospital admission & diagnosis she passed away due to too much pressure in her cranium. Even though the doctors gave her high dosages of steroids. She didn’t even get a chance to start treatment.
Brain lymphoma is supper rare I read. Only 14,000 people have this diagnosis a year in the USA. Typically it affects people which HIV/ AIDS and people who have autoimmune disorders. She had neither of these. Prognosis isn’t great but it is 25%survivable past 5 years with treatment. And 1-3 years for the remaining 75% who opt for treatment. She didn’t even have a chance to be in either of these categories.
Immediately After her second shot there were no other symptoms except tiredness and a little bit of brain fog. That only showed after second dose.
I’m convinced the shot did this to her with the timing. I’m so bloody angry.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Share on telegram
Telegram

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

McIntyre Report

Top 10 Crypto

in USD

in AUD

in GBP

in CAD

Current Price of Bitcoin 2.0

ANR Meme Report

with Nadine Roberts

Episode 002

21st Century Political System

Play Video

Enter email to receive ANR News articles ,2 free ebooks, plus the Global Health Organisation Report

Editor's Pick

Enter email to receive ANR News articles, 2 free e-books, plus the Global Health Organisation Report

Donate Now to Help Take Back Our World

$1000 Donation Turns Into $4000 of the New Global Currency

OWC (Our World Coin) Sponsorship Offer

If you donate to the Resistance you will receive major incentives.

Such as the following in Our World Coin which lists early 2022.

Plus if you donate over $2500 you will also receive 20% in Bitcoin 2.0