Medical Student (21-Years-Old) Died After Getting the J&J Vax
By Staff Reporter
Medical Student, 21-years-old, died a day after getting the J&J vaccine leaving the family devastated as officials open an investigation into his death.
- John Foley, 21-years-old, a pre-med student at the University of Cincinnati in Ohio received the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine on Saturday.
- He was discovered by his roommates on Sunday and was pronounced dead.
- The Ohio Department of Health and the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office are awaiting medical records and test results before determining the cause of death.
- It comes after Brad Malagarie, of St. Martin, Mississippi, suffered a stroke caused by a blood clot in his brain within four hours of getting the one-dose shot.
- There is no evidence to suggest the vaccine is responsible for Foley’s death or Malagarie’s stroke.
- The CDC and FDA recommended a pause in the rollout of J&J’s vaccine, after nine people developed blood clots after receiving it, including one who died.
321 total views