Ozzy Osbourne Is Betting Fans Will Be Hungry for His New NFTs
By Greg Ahlstrand
The former bat-biting Black Sabbath frontman and current reality TV star will launch the “Cryptobatz” NFT collection in January, Rolling Stone reported.
Ozzy Osbourne, the former lead singer of the heavy metal band Black Sabbath who bit the head off a bat during a concert in 1982, is making his first foray into NFTs, Rolling Stone reported.
- The collection, which Osborne created himself and announced in a Twitter post early Tuesday, will comprise 9,666 unique non-fungible token bats, a nod to the infamous concert, according the report, which cited a press release.
- This NFT comes with something “unique:” Each Cryptobat has a feature that, when activated, will let collectors “birth” an additional NFT by allowing their purchase to “bite” and mutate with another NFT from their digital wallet.
- The feature, called “MutantBatz,” will subsequently allow owners to combine the attributes of two separate projects.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club, Cryptotoadz, SupDucks and a fourth, unidentified entity are involved in the project, according to Rolling Stone.
- Pre-sales are available now through the CryptoBatz Discord channel; a further 2,500 guaranteed CryptoBat pre-sale whitelist passes will be available exclusively through the same channel.
New Global Currencies
New Resistance Global Currencies that support Independent Media and are against the “Great Reset” –
Our World Coin, a force for good and a peaceful revolution, is built to save humanity from the Globalists deadly Great Reset Totalitarian Agenda.
Bitcoin 2.0 is a new cryptocurrency that is looking to innovate the Global Payment System. It is backed by real value in independent media news sites & networks.
Truth Coin, a platform that’s free from Globalists’ control, and will not support the Great Reset Agenda or the vaccine digital passport. This enables everyone to support and benefit from building a better world, by the people for the people, a force for good.