February 28, 2024 11:25 am

The US Congress Refused To Allocate Funds. Ukraine Is In Despair. Military Summary For 2023.12.06

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Telegram

URGENT: JUST 11 DAYS REMAIN TO HELP SAVE INDEPENDENT MEDIA & ANR, TO ENSURE WE ARE FULLY FUNDED FOR NEXT MONTH,SO LET'S CUT THE BS & GET TO THE POINT - WE WILL BE FORCED LAY OFF STAFF & REDUCE OPERATIONS UNLESS WE ARE FULLY FUNDED WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS - Sadly, less than 0.5% of readers currently donate or subscribe to us But YOU can easily change that. Imagine the impact we'd make if 3 in 10 readers supported us today. To start with we’d remove this annoying banner as we could fight for a full year...

The US Congress Refused To Allocate Funds. Ukraine Is In Despair. Military Summary For 2023.12.06

By Military Summary

 

This video describes the military situation in Ukraine on the 6th of December 2023.

Here’s what others had to say:

navarras
No billions from the usa? what about the desperately needed uniforms for the new child soldiers and pregnant women, and the elderly would need walking aids to make their way to to front easier. and the christmas bonus for ukrainian officials will be off too?

Sertorius01
Redeploy US Army troops from the Polish-Ukraine border to the US-Mexican border

mdealer
Don’t call it “investment”. Frame it appropriately: “war expenditure”.

nhexpatriot
Russia needs to finish this in the next 3 months before the establishment goons find some back door way to continue to destroy Ukraine so that Black Rock and their investors steal Ukraine.

Looviathan
with the bridgehead on the east side of the Dnieper river, we understand why Zelensky blew up the Kakhovka dam further upstream. The Russians can no longer open the floodgates to flood the islands and Krinky where Kiev forces have their bridgehead.

mzrcnn
The rumor that The Servant of the People, Volodya Z has actually fled to the US, will be staying the the US, and will quickly obtain US citizenship are fortunately only rumors.
So, let’s see …

BartKnot
In the Netherlands the maiority is still in favor of militairy and and finaccial aid for Ukraine. Altough Wilder’s party PVV did win. They have only 25% of parlement. With FvD, besides PVV the only party aigainst aid for war, they have only 30%. The other 70% will work together against Wilders.

Opinion pieces don’t necessarily reflect the position of our news site but of our Opinion writers.

Support the ANR from as little as $8 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The ANR to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…

Australian National Review is Australia’s first real free and independent press, one with no editorial control by the elite, but a publication that can generate critical thinkers and critical debate and hold those spreading mistruths and deliberate propaganda in mainstream media to account.

News with a difference that will be educational, compelling and create a platform for political and social change in this country and address the real issues facing this country and the world.

Discover more from ANR

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Watch Full Documentary

URGENT: JUST 3 DAYS REMAIN TO HELP SAVE INDEPENDENT MEDIA & ANR, SO LET'S CUT THE BS & GET TO THE POINT - WE WILL BE FORCED TO LAY OFF STAFF & REDUCE OPERATIONS UNLESS WE ARE FULLY FUNDED WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS

Sadly, less than 0.5% of readers currently donate or subscribe to us But YOU can easily change that. Imagine the impact we'd make if 3 in 10 readers supported us today. To start with we’d remove this annoying banner as we could fight for a full year...

Get access to TruthMed- how to save your family and friends that have been vaxx with vaccine detox, & how the Unvaxxed can prevent spike protein infection from the jabbed.

Free with ANR Subscription from $8