After June 30, 2022 – The European Council Has Amended Resolution 2361 and No Longer Objects to Compulsory Vaxxination
By mRNA Death Toll
After June 30, 2022
– The European Council has amended resolution 2361 and no longer objects to compulsory vaccination
– As of July 1, 2022, the EU has announced the legislation for the mandatory EU COVID 19 Certificates that deprive you of all freedoms if you do not have a QR covid certificate. If there is a majority of member states signing the legislation, compulsory vaccination will be introduced!
– At the end of 2022/2023 there will be a digital currency.
– The EU will impose a digital ID on every EU citizen. (The Dutch already have this and are already referring to the EU version on the DigId.nl website)
– all ATMs will be replaced by QR code ATMs in the near future, Belgium is already installing in full swing.
– if these QR code machines are integrated, cash can no longer be withdrawn from banks and/or elsewhere
– the EU aims to make cash completely worthless within 1.5 years.
– The EU is preparing a climate CO2 quota for every citizen
– The EU permanently deprives every person of their physical integrityA copy of the amended resolution can be downloaded here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/better-regulation/have-your-say/initiatives/13375-Extension-of-EU-Digital-COVID-Certificate-Regulation_nl