Australians unhappy with their Prime Minister’s attempt to push a Covid vaccine as mandatory.
By Citizen Journalist Gus
Lots of talk at the moment about Scomo’s comments regarding the “C19 V@X” being as mandatory as possible.
If you missed it, he quickly back-peddled on his original statement after massive backlash on social media he then proceeded to say they can’t enforce us to v@xinate, but if we don’t, they’ll make our life hell.
They will plan to make life extremely difficult for those who are pro-choice.
If you don’t get it, then you won’t be able to:
• Travel within and outside of Australia
• Catch public transport
• Receive usual welfare payments
• Eat out at restaurants
Pretty much “No Jab No Life” unless we are a good little boys/girls and OBEY!
This approach is a manipulative and unconstitutional breach of our BASIC RIGHTS!
Not to mention most v@xines take AVERAGE 10 years to develop!
How can a rushed v@xine with lack of thorough testing be forced on us?
Why has democracy been bypassed on every level imaginable?
Why has the g0vernment initiated the dictionary definition of an “unmeasured response”?
For a v!rus that’s claimed 400+ people’s lives in Australia (remembering they are also counting those dying WITH the v!rus – including those in palliative care)
Let’s not forget the majority who have passed had COMORBIDITIES.
AND the recovery rate is 99.96% for those under 70 … 99.96%!
The way the g0vernment justifies their actions is by regurgitating the same message;
“It’s for your HEALTH & SAFETY” and “it’s what’s BEST for the community – do your part”.
Don’t you find it ironic that all the sudden the g0vernment cares about our HEALTH when it hasn’t seemed to be a priority until now?
Let’s not forget the lockdowns they have enforced and the constant pressure is causing everything from increased suicides, domestic violence and addictions not to mention inflation and from the economic collapse (still to come) more stress and anxiety, which will continue to destroy families and their livelihoods.
They don’t seem to care.
Next, they will introduce a C19 Pass, which will be an ID you will need to show to go to places such as restaurants, travel and sporting events.
Next, they’ll ramp up the social pressure and create a narrative, which fuels the existing tension between the pro v@xers and pro-choice by saying something like;
“Unless we ALL do the right thing life can’t go back to normal”.
The above statement will fuel more social pressure and the result we’ll be everyone fighting against each other instead of uniting against the corrupt g0vernment.
Please don’t fall for it!
Remember it wasn’t that long ago a lot of what we see right now was classed by many of us as a CONSPIRACY.
Mandatory v@xinations, a push towards a cashless society, facial recognition street cameras, digital tracking, military presence on our doorsteps, global mass censorship and microchipping still to come.
All of which has happened in the last 4-6 months.
What a coincidence!
Let’s not wait for what’s to come next.
It’s time for us to PUSH BACK!
What can we do?
– Make your HEALTH a priority – There’s been no better time to make positive changes. Make smarter food choices, exercise daily, prioritise sleep, get some sunshine and control stress.
– Give up alcohol and cigarettes. I’m almost eight months without a drop of alcohol, and I’ve never felt better! It’s time to meet your BEST SELF!
– Turn the news & TV off – Get outside and live your life. We need to STOP living in fear and reconnect with one another.
– EDUCATE yourself – learn about our fundamental human rights (if you don’t know your rights, you have none) and learn a new skill or trade. We’ve seen how easily our jobs can disappear overnight. We NEED A PLAN B. Start something on the side and chip away at it.
– SAVE & INVEST – You’ll need a nest egg for what’s to come. Stop wasting money on materialistic items. Put away AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. Gold, Silver & Bitcoin are worth researching as investment options.
– RESPECT authority – don’t go looking for trouble! Get on with your life in a positive way. If you land in hot water don’t disrespect the police, they are just trying to do their job. They’re not the problem. It starts at the TOP!
– RESPECT the v!irus – C19 is very real, and it has sadly claimed lives so if you’re sick do the right thing and stay home and avoid the vulnerable.
– Don’t be AFRAID – Don’t be afraid to speak out, stand up for your rights and your family. Keeping quiet is what the g0vernment relies on to continue their tyranny. They intimidate us, so we stay silent but remember there’s more of us than them.
798 total views