Complaint to National Health Ombudsman. They Can’t Ignore This!
By National Times Australia
• write from your own personal experience
• it is medical negligence to allow coercion to take a vaccine
• it is medical negligence to prevent doctors from supporting their patients fully with safety advice for fear of being subjected to investigation into their medical practice
• it is medical negligence to fail to conduct a proper nationwide trial with real data collected for each person including, thorough recording of timing and degree of disability experienced
• there should be penalties for doctors and institutions who do not record this data thoroughly
• it is medical negligence that the use of other medicines that are low risk have been disallowed