Indoctrination makes us believe that we should fear common childhood illnesses. This fear perpetuates the belief that we *need* vaccines. This belief fuels the vaccine industry.
By Staff Reporter
Despite scientific research that evidences natural exposure to childhood diseases protecting the body later on in life (see my previous posts), the CDC continues to push the false narrative that childhood diseases are “superbugs”.
What’s more interesting is that it has also been scientifically proven that vaccines cause VIRULENT viruses – aka superbugs.
A lot of people message me stating they got their children “the normal vaccines” — I think it’s extremely important to understand how dangerous these vaccines are in relation to the actual diseases themselves.
I highly recommend www.nvic.org as a disease history tool as they compare and contrast this data.
To stay in touch:
Follow my backup account: @uncensorabletruth
Join the telegram channel: https://t.me/uncensorabletruth (link in bio!)
Subscribe to my website: link in bio!
I love this summarization from the Vaccine Information Network.
“Let’s take a look and examine these so-called “deadly” childhood diseases.
1. Chicken Pox (Varicella) = itchy rash with small fluid-filled blisters; 5-7 days of feeling tired and sluggish; mild fever; decreased appetite. Resolves itself.
2. Diptheria = low fever, sore throat, croup-like cough; many infections are asymptomatic or mild. Treat with antitoxin and antibiotics. Garlic juice and table salt are natural remedies to successfully treat diphtheria, as well.
3. Haemophilus influenzae Type B (Hib) = flu symptoms, stiff neck, lethargy. Treat with antibiotics for 10 days.
4. Hepatitis A = transmitted by eating food or drinking water contaminated with feces; children usually have no symptoms; when symptoms occur, they include flu-like symptoms, nausea, jaundice. Resolves itself.
5. Hepatitis B = transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids; flu-like symptoms, dark urine, vomiting, jaundice; most people do not show symptoms. Acute Hep B resolves itself.
6. Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) = transmitted sexually; usually resolves itself with no symptoms; takes years to develop into cancer; regular pap screens prevent cancer; vaccine discontinued in Japan due to adverse reactions.
7. Influenza (flu) = high fever, cold symptoms, vomiting; lasts 7-10 days; Resolves itself. (Flu vaccine contains mercury [thimerosal]).
8. Measles = fever, cold symptoms, rash; 7-10 days; Resolves itself. Infection can be avoided with proper nutrition, primarily adequate levels of Vitamin A and C.
9. Meningitis = flu symptoms, stiff neck; usually caused by bacteria or virus; viral usually causes no symptoms and resolves itself; bacterial is spread through saliva (kissing, coughing); Most people who ‘carry’ the bacteria never become sick; bacterial meningitis is treated with antibiotics.
10. Mumps = fever, swelling of salivary glands; many people show no symptoms; Resolves itself within a few weeks. (There are many effective natural home remedies for mumps which are safe and provide relief from pain without any harmful side effects.)
11. Pertussis (whooping cough) = dry cough, watery eyes, slight fever, lethargy; treated with high doses of vitamin C; garlic, almond oil, honey, and onion are also effective, natural remedies to treat pertussis.
12. Pneumococcal Pneumonia = flu-like symptoms, fatigue, chills, stiff neck; Treated with antibiotics.
13. Poliomyelitis = 72% of infections cause no symptoms; 25% flu-like symptoms that last 2-5 days; 0.5% leads to more severe symptoms such as paralytic polio; only people with the paralytic infection are considered to have the disease. It is noteworthy to mention that a congressional hearing in the 1950s shed light that polio was actually the result of DDT poisoning and that the federal government and the chemical industry fabricated polio to conceal the true cause of paralysis-inducing epidemic sweeping the country.
123 total views