Open Letter to ATAGI, TGA and Federal Health Minister
By Covid Medical Network
This letter pertains to:
- Correspondence you and the TGA received that the Pfizer (and AstraZeneca and Moderna) data via the companies themselves or via the FDA was likely too limited in scope to make a proper determination of safety and efficacy.
- FOIA requests to the TGA with respect to reproductive toxicology issues that have been responded to late and with heavily redacted documents.
- FOIA request with respect to micro-RNA sequences and related molecular genetic issues as to whether the TGA had assessed these.
- Peer-reviewed published in vitro research that gene-based vaccine generated spike proteins can migrate into human cell nuclei to disrupt DNA repair mechanisms, and vaccine-derived RNA can be reverse transcribed with evidence pointing to possible integration of this sequence into human genome.
- That a release of some Pfizer data from a FOIA request to the FDA in the US indicated high adverse events reporting by 28 February 2021.
- Analysis of the TGA’s own Database of Adverse Events Notifications (DAEN) data and what Australian clinicians are increasingly witnessing as a high rate of injuries from these gene-based vaccines.