“Something Isn’t Right”: Last words of Virginia grandmother who died hours after Pfizer mRNA shot.
Ms. Drene Keyes
GLOUCESTER, VIRGINIA — A 58-year-old mother and grandmother is dead after choosing to receive the Pfizer mRNA shot to “protect herself and coworkers.”
Ms. Drene Keyes received her first dose of the so-called “vaccine” on Saturday, January 30. She waited the required 15 minutes and walked out of the facility with a coworker. Ms. Keyes was about to get into a car to leave. But the coworker told WTKR Channel 3 in Norfolk that Ms. Keyes said, “something is not right. Something isn’t right.” She collapsed seconds later.
Emergency medical workers administered CPR and an EpiPen when Ms. Keyes suddenly stopped breathing. She was rushed to VCU Tappahannock Hospital as her condition worsened. ER doctors told her daughter that Ms. Keyes was suffering from anaphylaxis, a severe, life-threatening adverse reaction to mRNA shots. Ms. Keyes’ lungs quickly filled with fluid. This additional reaction/condition is known as flash pulmonary edema. She died within hours, essentially drowning in the fluid resulting from the allergic reaction.
Insult to ultimate injury
WTKR made it a point to say Ms. Keyes was obese and diabetic. The story, like all mainstream media coverage of mRNA deaths, concludes saying that the cause of death is still pending. Lisa Jones, Ms. Keyes daughter, had a very blunt message for everyone considering getting these mRNA shots.
“Why are we allowing people with underlying conditions to be guinea pigs for a vaccine that is still in clinical trials and emergency use? The pain my family feels from this unexpected loss should not be repeated for others.”
Contact COVID Legal USA today if you’re facing mandatory vaccines for employment or fighting any other COVID mandates and restrictions. We’ve helped dozens of Americans represent themselves in a variety of cases. Write us today and a legal writer will get back to you within 24 hours.