The Latest UK Data is Still DEEPLY Flawed
By Steve Kirsch
But Joel Smalley figured out a way to use the data that avoids the flaws. He showed that even this biased data shows the vaccines are a disaster.
Yesterday, we got the latest data release from the UK government. All the data scientists I know were looking forward to this because they anticipated that this dataset would fix the problems identified by Professor Fenton and his colleagues.
Sadly, a quick look at Table 1, reveals instantly that the data is strongly biased in favor of the vaccine.
However, despite these flaws, Joel Smalley was able to show that the vaccines increase all-cause mortality for all age groups. He also showed that the vaccines are basically a “wash” with respect to reducing your risk of dying from a COVID infection (depending on the timeframe, it might help or hurt).
In short, this new data release, even with its obvious flaws, is the nail in the coffin for the COVID vaccine.
Background on what I expected to see in the UK data
- 2020: 690K deaths (on a population of 67.1M people)
- 2019: 605K deaths (population 66.8M people)
There were just 39K COVID deaths in the UK in 2022 (216K – 177K). So COVID is around a 6.4% increase over the base rate.
Here are the ASMR numbers (the age-standardized mortality rate (ASMR) per 100,000 population for the UK, which adjusts for changes in the population size and age-structure):
- 2020: 1063
- 2019: 941
- 2018: 981
- 2017: 982
These numbers are important as it sets a strict lower-bound for the ASMR for non-COVID deaths for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations.
The age-standardized mortality rate (ASMR) can’t vary by groups very much because:
- The vaccine has a negligible impact on reducing COVID mortality. It’s basically a wash from all of the anecdotal data I’ve seen and nobody has ever shown me a counter-example… and I keep asking!
- There isn’t much deadly COVID happening in 2022 (it should increase all the ASMR numbers by around 6%)
- The vaccine has a very pronounced impact on increasing non-COVID ACM so the ASMR for anyone who is vaccinated should be higher than the unvaccinated.
Therefore, the ASMR numbers we expect would show lower rates for unvaccinated and the highest rates for the fully vaccinated and boosted, but the ASMR for the vaccinated groups shouldn’t be more than around 10% higher than unvaccinated.
So if we find from the non-COVID UK data that either of these rules is violated:
- ASMR >1000 for the unvaccinated
- ASMR < 900 for vaxxed or unvaxxed
that would be a HUGE red flag.
Now, go look at your favorite pro-vaccine advocate and you’ll find that they all missed this basic validation.
What the UK data shows (Table 1)
The first 5 rows of the “Non-COVID deaths” section violate both our sanity check rules. And, guess what? The violations make the second dose of the vaccine look like a fountain of youth and they make the unvaccinated look like people took poison.
So means the entire dataset is suspect and is clearly biased in favor of making the vaccine look good.
The official story