July 5, 2022 4:48 pm

A new social media platform Truthbook.social built by the people for the people, a force for good.

Unvaxxinated Pauline Hanson Reveals She Has C0VID Two Days Out From Election

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Share on telegram
Telegram

We are a not for profit Independent Media Group, which survives off donations. Even as little as $5 per month, from our generous readers. Please donate now, to help fund our work.

Unvaxxinated Pauline Hanson Reveals She Has C0VID Two Days Out From Election

But as we know there is no accurate test that can distinguish Covid from any array of flu’s so there is a 85% chance she has nothing or a 15% chance she has a normal flu.

The 85% figure is derived form the fact all the people that our Governments have claimed had Covid have had zero symptoms.
That’s because they had nothing and only 15% had flu like symptoms. That’s because they had a flu .

There still is no accurate test kit for Covid or accurate isolation of the so-called Covid Sars 2 virus, let alone evidence it’s the cause or main cause of a flu
But as she isn’t vaccinated her chances of dying are slim

Unlike the vaccinated where 1 Australian is currently dying from the Covid vaccine every 15 minutes. That’s according to the Jan Excess mortality rates of a 22.1% increase being 2865 extra excess deaths in January
They didn’t die of Covid as they are almost all vaccinated and the vaccines are “safe, effective and necessary“ The only thing it could be is the vaccines.

But that’s not newsworthy is it as it would cause “Vaccine hesistancy“ and slow Bill Gates and WHO’s depopulation targets set by the Bill and Melinda Gates Institute of Population Control (named changed to Foundation some years ago after raising public concerns).

Maybe ask the women in Africa and elsewhere who he had made infertile, deliberately by lying to them and injecting a tetanus vaccine that was really an infertility drug. Gates playing God again.

Unvaccinated Pauline Hanson reveals she has COVID two days before the election

Anti-vaxxer Pauline Hanson has revealed she has tested positive to COVID after a trip to Perth.

Senator Hanson said she had tested positive on Saturday but symptoms first developed on Friday.

“I will self isolate in accordance with the current rules, and do the best I can to drive One Nation policies from home ahead of this weekend,” she said in a statement.

“I thank all of those people who have sent their well wishes, and I look forward to disappointing all of those who hope that I drop dead.”

A spokesman said that Senator Hanson had symptoms similar to the flu.

He said he wasn’t sure if she’d be out of isolation by election day.

“She’d actually done several tests prior to that but there was a positive test on Saturday,” he said.

“She’s not especially sick, it’s basically like a cold, it’s like the flu.”

The spokesman confirmed that Senator Hanson remained unvaccinated but said she had been treating herself with dewormer ivermectin.

It remains an unproven treatment the Therapeutic Goods Administration says can be dangerous.

Senator Hanson has previously slammed the COVID vaccine, despite it being proven to significantly reduce the severity of symptoms.

“I’ll tell you honestly,” she told Queensland business leaders in December.

“I haven’t had the jab, I don’t intend to have the jab, I’m not putting that shit into my body.”

One Nation

Pauline Hanson has tested positive for Covid. 

The upper house descended into chaos late last year after Senator Hanson attempted to introduce a private member’s bill seeking to ban mandatory vaccinations and overturn state and territory requirements for full vaccination to be required in some settings.

The bill was defeated by an overwhelming majority but five Coalition senators crossed the floor to vote for it.

The renegades included Liberal Senator Alex Antic and Matt Canavan from the Nationals.

Resources:
https://t.me/independentcensorfreenews/16
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/pauline-hanson-tests-positive-for-covid-two-days-out-from-election-c-6855117

*Note We Deliberately Miss Spell Some Words or Add Capital Letters To Get Around Big Tech Censoring.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp
Share on telegram
Telegram

We are a not for profit Independent Media Group, which survives off donations. Even as little as $5 per month, from our generous readers. Please donate now, to help fund our work.

Truthbook.social offering hundreds of thousands in giveaways for those joining its new social media platform as many desert Facebook in droves because of censoring

Here is some of the current incentives being offered to new users

Subscribe for free to our ANR news emails and access 2 free ebooks plus Reports to share with family and friends about Covid fraud and the danger of the vaccines.

For ANR Smaller Donors please donate below to help fund our critical not for profit work. Together we can defeat mainstream media.

Help us help defend free speech and save democracy from the World Economic Forum planned Totalitarian Great Reset.

and help us expose the Covid Fraudsters

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Play Video

McIntyre Report
Political Talk Show

Jamie McIntyre
TruthBook.social Videos

Help us help defend free speech and save democracy from the World Economic Forum planned Totalitarian Great Reset.

and help us expose the Covid Fraudsters

Raw Report

Ryan Jackson Saw show

in USD

in AUD

in GBP

in CAD

Jamie McIntyre

ANR on

Currency Exchange Rates in AUD

Live and updated every minute of the day

Current Price of Bitcoin 2.0
0.10 on Azbit

Nurses Speak Out

Get our free News Emails on latest articles, alerts and solutions for both legal templates and ways to help fight back against the Globalists vax Mandates , and health resources to boost your immune system and ways to Protect from deadly EMF 5G radiation and more.

FREE E-BOOKS AND REPORTS ALSO

ANR Meme Report

with Nadine Roberts

Episode 002

21st Century Political System

Play Video

Editor's Pick

Thank you for visiting the
Australian National Review

To continue accessing more articles for free simply enter your email address

Help us help defend free speech and save democracy from the World Economic Forum planned Totalitarian Great Reset and help us expose the Covid Fraudsters

just $5 a month helps

Download the Full PDF - THE COVID-19 FRAUD & WAR ON HUMANITY