What is REALLY Going on in Hospitals?
By Steve Kirsch
President Biden just extended the state of emergency for another 90 days, the 12th such extension. Do you know what is REALLY happening inside the hospitals? It’s not what they told you.
Today, I drove to my local hospital, El Camino Hospital, in Mountain View. I asked where the COVID ward was. They refused to tell me. I asked if I could speak to someone and they said they would call a nurse to come speak to me. I was short on time and had to leave, but then I called the hospital later and at first they insisted I had to have a patient’s name. Then I said I was a journalist and they transferred me to an extension which rang forever. Darn!
I really want to know. Maybe I got it wrong!
So if you work in a hospital and know what is going on in the COVID ward,
Please fill out my survey
and let’s create a little transparency. Specifically, I ask questions like:
- Is there still an emergency?
- Are the hospitals full of COVID patients or empty?
- What’s the ratio of vax/unvaxxed in the clinic vs. ICU vs. dead?
- How many people are dying from COVID a day in the hospital?
- Are vaccinated people doing uniformly better, worse, or about the same as the unvaccinated patients?
- Do people who have more vaccines doing uniformly better, worse, or about the same as people with fewer vaccines?
- Any notes they want to add
I know CNN, The New York Times, etc. would love to let people know the truth, but they don’t have the resources to cover this story, so I think I can help. Because I’m a one-man operation, I’m not resource constrained like these huge media companies, so it only takes me 10 minutes to create the survey. I’m sure they’ll all cover my results.
- Hospital COVID wards are empty
- Emergency is not justified
- Vaxed doing worse than unvaxxed (only 10% disagree)
- More boosters —> worse outcomes (only 1% disagree)
The results should be enlightening! I can’t wait to see the results. I’m sure President Biden and Rochelle Walensky can’t wait, too.