Guess Who Is the #1 “Misinformation Spreader” on Substack?
By Steve Kirsch
Yup. Yours truly. I am truly honored. Thank you all for your support. Together we are making a difference.
List of substacks with the highest engagement. You may want to follow those in red and avoid those in black. Or maybe you can help convert some black people to the other side.
Source of this information
Thanks to this tweet from a blue pill source that none of my friends follow for letting me know.
Here's a network diagram of the comments on the 25 Substack blogs. The major antivax/COVID disinfo Substacks are densely clustered, indicating that many of the same people/accounts are commenting on them. The other popular Substacks show significantly less overlap in audience. pic.twitter.com/tL8vO4uCuX
— Conspirador Norteño (@conspirator0) May 10, 2022
I am truly humbled. I thank you all for your support. I am very proud of this accomplishment and I couldn’t have done it without the support of all of you!
Now that my status is officially elevated, I hope people who have evaded my requests to be interviewed will reconsider. But somehow I doubt it will make any difference at all.
A team of misinformation spreaders makes my work possible
My articles wouldn’t be possible without constant collaboration and support from so many people:
- My co-conspirators, some of whom are listed here
- The awesome team at VSRF
- All my vaccine injured friends (including those who have lost loved ones like Ernest Ramirez)
- My followers on Substack, Clubhouse, Gab, GETTR, Truth Social (@stkirsch), and Telegram
- Other misinformation spreaders
- My network of informants
All of you make this possible.
My new credentials
My credentials are now impeccable:
- Recognized by CCDH at #3
- Recognized by MIT Tech Review as an misinformation superspreader
- Recognized as top misinformation spreader based on influence (this article)
- Two lifetime bans from Twitter on the exact same account (nobody else I know has accomplished that)
- Lifetime ban from Medium
- Lifetime ban from Wikipedia
- Lifetime ban from Sendgrid for sending a single email that fluvoxamine works to my contacts. Yeah, they read your private emails to your contacts.
- Lifetime ban from LinkedIn
- Friends with most all the world’s top COVID misinformation spreaders including Robert Malone, Peter McCullough, Robert F. Kennedy Jr, Joe Mercola, Ryan Cole, Richard Urso, and many others.
- Had my National Caring Award and my $75M charitable fund removed from my Wikipedia profile shortly after I spoke out against the safety of the COVID vaccines (see How Wikipedia transformed me into an evil person in just 4 days for details)
Thank you all for your support. I really appreciate it.
Our views on censorship
I recommend you consider following the people listed in red in the list above.
If you want to see alternative views, feel free to follow the people in black as well. Perhaps you can talk some sense into them!
We deplore people who demand that the other side be censored. We embrace differing points of view. That’s what made this country great in the past.
Don’t forget to share and spread the word.
After all, we want to make sure everyone knows who to follow, no matter what side of the narrative that you are on.