Nurses Speak Out #0043, Registered Nurse, 6years. Northern NSW. AHPRA Verifieda
By Staff Reporter
Nurses Speak Out #0043
Registered Nurse, 6years. Northern NSW.
I am an experienced RN of 6 years & currently work at a small rural hospital in Northern NSW. I am being forcibly terminated as I have declined taking the mandated covid “vaccine”.
The staff that have had adverse reactions:
(1) A security guard with no medical history now has chronic crippling back pain after his Pfizer x 1 shot.
(2) A cleaner broke out in herpes sores around her mouth after her first Pfizer shot.
(3)A security guard has lost his sense of taste & smell post-vaccine x 1.
(4) A staff member reported losing sensation to her lower limbs, self resolved.
(5) Several ED staff stating they felt so terrible they almost presented to ED post-vaccine.
(6) A RN broke out in a body rash post-vaccine.
(7) A RN reported chronic joint pain since having her vaccines
(8) An elderly woman patient had AZ & the next day found on the floor of her home unable to use legs. No investigation or reporting of the incident, diagnosed with likely UTI. Now has confusion/dementia & requires home placement as she is unable to go home with her condition.
(9) An elderly woman patient with newly diagnosed Parkinsons had her first Pfizer & weeks later “declined in condition”, had a seizure & lost her ability to swallow. Just days before she was sipping wine & dancing. Now for placement as she has a deteriorated condition. Family believes it is definitely vax-related.
(10) Mid 50 yr old male had AZ x 1 dose, reported headache immediately post. The headaches worsened over 6 weeks, with left side facial droop and a sensation washing down his left side- that resolved when the headache resolved. D dimer showered random clotting. No correlation to the vax or reporting even though I questioned the medical team several times raising the timing of AZ, bells palsy symptoms, etc.
I am hanging up the scrubs, thankful of the experience & all I have learned. I no longer feel aligned with our “health”care systems approach to health.
Contact us: email@example.com