Nurses Speak Out – Watch Nurses Reporting C0VID Vaxxine Deaths and Injuries – Registered Nurse. 20 Years, Emergency Dept. Adelaide, SA
By Nurses Speak Out
I have worked across Adelaide emergency departments for near 20 years. I’m a RN with a post grad in Emergency and have a certificate in tropical medicine. I understand the importance of vaccines.
I’ve traveled to Bangladesh with the university and witnessed a lot of diseases that don’t occur here coz of vaccines. But they have such poor immune systems due to starvation and this is a huge contributing factor to them getting these diseases.
I currently work in one of the biggest ED’s in Adelaide (flinders emergency department) .
There are not many of us unvaccinated but so far we are still able to work. Unlike my partner’s —— department (part of CALHN- —- & —-) who just decided one day to tell staff (Including security staff) to go home unless they are vaccinated. My partner was recovering from a virus at the time. He had to work at a clinic off site until he got the jab. Thankfully he was fine with the vaccine.
(1) So far I have witnessed thrombocytopenia, this patient had a platelet level of 8 post AZ. The lab called as very concerned and said there was another patient in the hospital with the same story.
(2) There was a 30 year old who had a seizure post vaccine and had deranged bloods.
(3) There was a 45 year old man who had portal hypertension and turned out he had a blood clot on his liver post Pfizer vaccine. He was rushed to theatre coz very unwell. Tachy at 135.
(4) I looked after a elderly lady felt terrible post AZ. Chest pain SOB. She had a troponin level over 200 but also likely heart inflammation as her CRP WCC and Neutrophils were all really high. So maybe later she could have been diagnosed with heart attack and myocardiaitis. Never seen that before. Or maybe the troponin level was high with the myocardiaitis which is possible too.
(5) Another person had anaphylactic shock to the Pfizer. They struggled to get a IV access in her on site she said. Had marks all over her arms. She was stabilized and I was looking after her post in the ED. She was complaining of 8/10 sore throat and coughing. Then developed severe chest pain. Rushed back to resus room but nothing of concern found. So just put down to anxiety symptoms. This is not normal in most allergic reactions. I hope her symptoms weren’t ongoing.
I have then looked after many patients with random chest pain symptoms with no abnormal findings.
(6) I looked after someone possibly septic post AZ . His WCC was high but stable enough for home. Asked doctor if she would report this and responded ‘how do you do that’. No one knows how to report. There is no one taking responsibility for making reports in our ED. Everyone is so stretched beyond belief that even if they knew how they wouldn’t have time. Or no one believes it was caused by the vaccine. The common response is ‘was it the chicken or the egg that came first’. I believe it was triggered by the vaccine and the other person thinks it was just a coincidence. And these people believe they are safe and effective and will not be swayed.
My friend who works at triage at our hospital said she averages 10 presentations a shift for symptoms post vaccine. Most likely put down to anxiety.
Our world is how we perceive it and what we want to believe. No time is a better example of that than now.
A consultant my partner works with is meant to be the go to person for overlooking adverse events and reporting them. He said that there has only been one death and one thrombocytopenia reported in SA. It just goes to show how under reported it all is.
As I have a name of someone who died on Kangaroo island and asked my partner to ask him about this person (I have details) and about my sister’s friend who was in his hospital for over a month post Pfizer vaccine. Was he reported as adverse vaccine event? He said he was very aloof about it. I gave all his details so he could chase it up. My sister’s friend had a seizure and nearly died. Nothing could be found wrong. But kept having seizures. So they said ‘Maybe it was a reaction to the vaccine ‘. He still is really unwell at home, on heavy medication and on a pump with AB.
I have also got details of a year 11 boy who died this week from myocardiaitis in Adelaide.
849 total views