Nurses Speak Out – Watch Nurses Reporting C0VID Vaxxine Deaths and Injuries – Registered Nurse. Work at a Small Rural Hospital in Northern NSW
By Nurses Speak Out
I am an experienced RN of 6 years & currently work at a small rural hospital in Northern NSW. I am being forcibly terminated as I have declined taking the mandated covid “vaccine”.
The staff that have had adverse reactions:
(1) A security guard with no medical history now has chronic crippling back pain after his pfizer x 1 shot.
(2) A cleaner broke out in herpes sores around her mouth after her first pfizer shot.
(3)A security guard has lost his sense of taste & smell post vaccine x 1.
(4) A staff member reported losing sensation to her lower limbs, self resolved.
(5) Several ED staff stating they felt so terrible they almost presented to ED post vaccine.
(6) A RN broke out in a body rash post vaccine.
(7) A RN reported chronic joint pain since having her vaccines
(8) An elderly woman patient had AZ & next day found on the floor of her home unable to use legs. No investigation or reporting of the incident, diagnosed with likely UTI. Now has confusion/dementia & requires home placement as she is unable to go home with her condition.
(9) An elderly woman patient with newly diagnosed parkinsons had her first pfizer & weeks later “declined in condition”, had a seizure & lost her ability to swallow. Just days before she was sipping wine & dancing. Now for placement as she has a deteriorated condition. Family believe it is definetly vax related.
(10) Mid 50 yr old male had AZ x 1 dose, reported headache immediantly post. The headaches worsened over 6 weeks, with left side facial droop and a sensation washing down his left side- that resolved when the headache resolved. D dimer showered random clotting. No correlation to the vax or reporting even though I questioned the medical team several times raising the timing of AZ, bells palsy symptoms etc.
I am hanging up the scrubs, thankful of the experience & all I have learnt. I no longer feel aligned with our “health”care systems approach to health.
If you are going for finest contents like me, just pay a quick visit this web site all the time because it gives feature
My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website
and thought I might check things out. I like what
I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out
your web page for a second time.
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.
This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I
have found something that helped me. Kudos!
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to
my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward
to your new updates.
Great article! We will be linking to this particularly great content on our website.
Keep up the great writing.
Your mode of explaining the whole thing in this post is
really fastidious, every one be capable of
simply understand it, Thanks a lot.
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am worried
about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!
This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely
happy to read everthing at single place.
There’s definately a lot to know about this issue.
I like all of the points you have made.
These are genuinely fantastic ideas in concerning
blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.