Craig Kelly has just secured a seconder for his No Domestic Vaccine Passports bill from George Christensen MP, so the bill will now be tabled in Federal Parliament!
By Staff Reporter
We now urge everyone to contact their Federal MPs requesting they unequivocally support this bill (and get your friends & colleges to do the same). We will be providing more information and guidance about this very soon!
This website lets you search for your local members of parliament.
We are in the process of compiling a list of Facts which you can add to your letters that you send to your Federal MPs.
Whilst we don’t recommend all the letters you send are exactly identical, we will be providing templates which you can use to modify as you wish.
An example of some of the Facts we are providing are listed here below. If you have any further suggestions please also feel free to comment.
Here is also a list of the email addresses for each MP. Please note that the bill will need to pass the House of Representatives first before it can be put to the Senate. So it will be best to contact your House of Representatives MPs First, then your Senators (or simultaneously is fine).
And most importantly, please get your friends & colleagues to do the same!
You can even make this (and our other updates) a Pinned Post on your Facebook Page or add it to your Facebook Story, or however you would like to spread the word.
Thank you Australia!
DRAFT LIST: We will add more as we receive your suggestions and create a final draft template which you can use and circulate amongst your networks. So feel free to share this post in the meantime and have the conversation!
- Domestic Health Passports are Unprecedented in Australian & World history.
- They are being rushed out in many countries without a firm (if any) extensive body of research to affirm that they would be effective in achieving their goals.
- The WHO have affirmed their stance against Health Passports for travel claiming that even International Health Passports could “allow inequality and unfairness to be further branded into the system.”
- We can therefore imagine what multiplying effect this point (above) would have if there was implementation of Domestic Health Passports as well.
- In Australia, extensive tracking is already in place via mandated State Government Apps and the QR Code Check-In system which is already serving as a precursor for quasi Domestic Health Passports
where the short & long term effects of Privacy and Human Rights has not been adequately discussed or analysed.
- The therapies that are tied to any Health Passports are of particular importance and in this case there appears to be growing general public concern and hesitancy about the safety & efficacy of these
therapies, partly based the fact that they have not yet completed all stages of clinical trials.
- This point above has seemingly little correlation with whether people are ‘anti’ or ‘pro’ vax in general, as concerns are being shared across all ends of the spectrum. Furthermore, there have already been
several recorded cases where fully vaccinated Australians returning from Overseas have tested positive for CV19 whilst in Hotel Quarantine.
- The Peak Scientific Advisory body SAGE in the UK have already claimed that the implementation of such passports could easily ‘backfire’ and that the UK government would be ‘setting itself up for failure’
if they went down the Domestic Health Passports route: https://www.facebook.com/103204911907138/posts/116389757255320/?d=n
- A petition tabled to Federal Parliament on the 14th April showed that a large proportion of Australians unequivocally reject Health Passports because of their concerns about the impact on basic human
rights and medical privacy, amongst other things.