My Andrew Wakefield Interview
By Steve Kirsch
The NY Times wrote a hit piece on Andrew Wakefield recently. They couldn’t reach him for comment. But I could. He had a lot to say. Turns out we are repeating history.
Andrew Wakefield was right.
I had the honor to interview him for 90 minutes to get clarity on all the misinformation I’ve heard.
He challenged the status quo and paid the price for telling the truth. He exposed the fact that all childhood vaccines are dangerous. Kids who are not vaccinated at all are uniformly better off than kids who are.
The childhood vaccines are so dangerous that the CDC refuses to collect the data to show how safe they are. No joke. They know the vaccines are dangerous, collecting data wouldn’t change that.
No qualified medical professional has ever agreed to debate RFK Jr. on vaccine safety. The same is true for Andrew Wakefield.
That pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the childhood vaccines in a nutshell. They aren’t collecting the needed safety data for the COVID vaccines either. Nobody has a risk-benefit study of these vaccines.
In other words, all your doctors telling you to vaccinate your kids: they are doing that with NO DATA to justify their recommendations. If you don’t believe me, ask your doctor for the risk benefit study tracking all-cause morbidity and mortality in two groups (at least 100,000 people). If you find one, let me know in the comments.
One reader nicely summed it up:
Thank you Steve and God bless Dr. Wakefield. If there’s any justice his name will eventually be cleared as more and more people wake-up to Pharma’s misdeeds.
He’s been a hero to many of us going back a decade and a half. Unlike so many of his peers, he refused to back down when threatened by the pharma cartel. It cost him nearly everything but he has stood firm, an amazingly principled and fearless man.
I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Here is another comment from one of my readers:
Our first child was born at the hospital where Dr Wakefield worked. We watched on as his reputation was destroyed by the UK Government. BUT because of his stand, we totally changed our view on vaccination and have 3 unvaxxed, healthy kids. Now, since the Covid vax mandates we have also paid a high price for holding our ground. Dr Wakefield led the way as a forerunner who lost so much. We have a lot to thank him for and I’m so glad he is finding kindred people like you Steve who are speaking up in support of him. Bless you both for your incredible work. We are extremely grateful.
And another story, this one tragic:
2001 My son went into convulsions hours after his 4 month old DTap shot. He lived til 13, but the seizures won in the end. I completely agree with Dr. Wakefield. I sued the vaccine compensation program and won in 2010. My lawsuit took 7 years. Since my sons reaction our family has not had any vaccines, including this new gene therapy.
The interview on Rumble
Andrew Wakefield interview by Steve Kirsch
- Are there any safe vaccines? No.
- What do they think your motivation is? They know his motivation is to save lives.
- What’s the real story behind this quote from CNN: “An investigation published by the British medical journal BMJ concludes the study’s author, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, misrepresented or altered the medical histories of all 12 of the patients whose cases formed the basis of the 1998 study — and that there was “no doubt” Wakefield was responsible.” It was a setup. All the authors support the study.
- Why didn’t your other collaborators stand up for the truth? Do you still talk to them? Some caved to the pressure to admit something that the paper never said.
- Will anyone debate you face-to-face, on-camera, for a live discussion? Never happened.
- Why is there no risk-benefit data for any childhood vaccine? How can they justify this with a straight face? No. They are never challenged on it.
- How old were you when you turned “anti-vaxxer”? About 30 years old.
- What was your “red pill” moment when you realized that what you had been told was all a lie? When mothers told him their stories connecting the vaccine with autism. Too many cases where kids were perfectly fine before the vax and changed suddenly after the vax. This sounded just like the COVID vaccines.
- What is the best way to convince people that you got it right? He’s made movies.
- Do you have any friends in mainstream media? I know the feeling! Not that he knows about.
- Are there any doctors who tell you privately they support you, but admit they can’t say so publicly? Plenty. He can’t reveal who they are.
Key takeaways from my interview
- You’ll be WAY healthier if you AVOID *ALL* vaccines
- Vaccines do cause autism
- The CDC, FDA, NIH and drug companies are adept at silencing critics, especially if you lack the funds to properly defend yourself
- It’s a rigged system and you pay the price.
- There are no risk-benefit analyses for any vaccine
- It’s not clear at all that vaccination did anything to eradicate diseases
- Wakefield wasn’t born an “anti-vaxxer.” He became one when mothers showed him the direct connection between vaccines and autism.
- Vaccines can be quite problematic since unlike recovered immunity, the immunity doesn’t last. You’d have been much better off getting the virus when you were young.
- Déjà vu… hearing him relate his story didn’t sound a lot different from the situation we have today with COVID and the vaccines.
From the NY Times
This photo is from the NY Times. Honesty at last!