Questions I’d Love to Ask Congresswoman Anna Eshoo… That She’ll Never Answer
By Steve Kirsch
Just for the public record, here they are. You can ask your member of Congress the same questions.
I have over a dozen questions I’d love to ask my Congresswoman Anna Eshoo. So far she’s dodged answering any of them. You’ll see why in a minute.
Anna Eshoo is my representative. She’s a powerful force in Congress because she is Chairwoman of the House Subcommittee on Health.
Although I have supported her campaign for decades, and she used to hug me when she saw me, she now refuses to meet with me, hear me (except when forced to on her constituent conference calls), or take any action at all to investigate whether the vaccines are safe or not.
This is unacceptable behavior for a public official. After all, I am officially recognized as a top “misinformation spreader” by MIT, by CCDH, and others. In fact, MIT has certified that I’m not just a “spreader of misinformation”… I’m a SUPERspreader!
She has a duty to stop misinformation and the best way to do that is to meet publicly with the misinformation spreader and discredit them using facts and evidence. She can bring as many experts as she wants to help her out.
She can’t do that, so she ducks my calls.
She will argue it would be a waste of her time and that she has more important things to do.
Just one problem with THAT argument: the peer-reviewed scientific literature says I’m telling the truth! Also, if I’m spreading misinformation, then why isn’t Pfizer suing me for defamation?
The other problem with that argument is that I’m sure her friends are telling her the same things my friends are telling me. You can’t ignore these messages. Ignoring them doesn’t cause the problem to “go away.”
Here’s a message that came into my WhatsApp as I am writing this:
And the 17-year-old who suffered a cardiac arrest last night? Or the 15-year-old in Santa Rosa, CA who died two days after his Pfizer shot and it was determined the shot killed him.
Will this ever end? Will Anna Eshoo ever answer any of my questions? Or will the deaths continue without anyone answering any difficult questions?
If I were ever to meet with her, here are some of the questions I would ask:
- Any Democratic Committee Chair can request Tony Fauci’s unredacted emails from the NIH. This is important because it will tell us unambiguously whether Fauci was involved in the creation of a “cover up” story about the virus lab leak. Have you requested Fauci’s emails? Why not? Don’t you want to know the truth? Why didn’t Biden request his emails when he did his investigation as to the source of the COVID virus? We know Fauci was in on it because of the redacted emails that were already released. But the redactions got rid of the most important parts. Don’t you want to know the whole story of the lab leak cover-up planning? Or are you afraid of finding the truth? Would you call for Fauci to resign if he was involved in lying to the public? Or would you continue to blindly support him no matter what he does as you always have?
- Do you believe in government accountability and transparency? There have been close to two dozen irregularities and accusations of fraud on the Pfizer Phase 3 trial data including the stunning admission by Pfizer in Federal Court that they defrauded the government. Are you calling for the FDA, the HHS inspector General, or the DOJ to investigate any of these allegations? Or have you decided to just sit back and let the fraud happen without any oversight?
- The CDC has admitted it hasn’t been monitoring the VAERS system for vaccine adverse events as it had promised the public. They lied to the public. They are mandating a vaccine that they admit they aren’t monitoring. I’m sure you’re aware of it because I emailed you about it. What did you do after you learned this? Nothing? Did you even look at the reports they produced in response to the FOIA request? I did. They are a joke.
- Why haven’t you met with anyone on the opposite side of the “safe and effective” narrative? Don’t you think it is important for members of Congress to hear from both sides of important issues, especially issues where the government is mandating medical interventions for the public? Or should Members of Congress simply trust whatever the government says and ignore anyone who has a different point of view?
- Do you support censorship of people who speak out against the government narrative using things like facts and evidence as I do? Are you pleased that Twitter, LinkedIn and Medium have banned me for life? Is that the model for how a civilized society should act? My fellow “misinformation spreaders” have been censored, demonetized, gaslit, physically threatened, and more. Do you support the suppression of views that use facts and evidence to question the official government narrative? Do you know why I was banned for life TWICE from Twitter? Do you even care? I was describing medical research showing the vaccines were dangerous. Is telling the truth grounds for censorship by social media? Will you make a statement admitting that telling the truth is grounds for censorship by social media platforms and that you fully endorse the censorship of truthful speech by the social media platforms with no appeal to an independent body by the parties being censored?
- The FDA’s Dr. Peter Marks has said he will do “anything” to reduce vaccine hesitancy. Have you spoken with him about why he won’t debate the “misinformation spreaders”? We’ve tried to contact him, but he won’t respond. What was his reasoning? Do you agree with it? Don’t you think he should clarify his statement to read “I’ll do anything except debate any qualified opposition, to reduce vaccine hesitancy?”
- Do you believe there should be an open discussion between the two sides as UCSF Professor Vinay Prasad suggested two years ago? Please tell me what, if anything, you have done to facilitate such a debate between experts.
- Do you recommend the COVID vaccine for kids? Based on what data? The local data we have in Sonoma county shows more kids have died from the vaccine than from COVID. How do you explain that? And if kids dying from COVID is a huge problem, how is it that Massachusetts didn’t have a single death from COVID in ages 5 to 11 from 2020 to the end of 2021, a two-year period (we’re still analyzing the more recent data)? Did they just get lucky? Where are these healthy kids who are dying FROM COVID?
- Have you ever spoken to Andrew Wakefield to get his side of the story on vaccines? Why not?
- Will you take a recorded zoom meeting with RFK Jr? He wrote the book on this nonsense. He’s just a truth teller like me. Or are you afraid of him too? He’ll ask you the same questions I want to ask, so I assume you won’t meet with him either, right?
- What was your reaction to FDA approval of the COVID vaccines for 6 months and older? Did you cheer that decision or do you believe they acted improperly? What evidence of harm in California of children under 11 dying from COVID and not with COVID? Whose representation are you relying on who has looked at the death data?
- The CDC made an in-depth analysis of 14 young kids who died after vaccination. The problem with that analysis is that the deaths did not fit the normal profile of causes of death for that age group as listed in the NEJM Special Report: cancer #1, accidents #2, congenital disease #3, and drowning #4. It wasn’t even close to that profile. How do you explain these unusual causes of death? The CDC didn’t. They just glossed over it like it wasn’t important at all that the causes of death were not normal, not even close. “Nothing to see here folks, move along!”
- The deaths or near deaths are getting close to home. Last night, a 17-year-old high school basketball player was playing on the court with friends at Sonoma Valley High School and collapsed. His friends knew how to use the AED Unit that was near and started CPR. A Sonoma County Sheriff’s helicopter was in the area and landed to assist. He survived (so far) thanks to the quick responses from his friends. We’ll soon know whether this was vaccine related. But there has already been one vaccine-certified death of a child in Santa Rosa, CA: 15-year-old Odin Maximillian Robinson who died just two days after his second Pfizer shot from pericarditis. Yet there has not been a single pediatric COVID death in Sonoma! Do you find this anecdote troubling for a vaccine which is supposed to be so safe? And does zero pediatric COVID deaths in a community constitute an “emergency” necessitating a vaccine?
- Read my Elephant deck. Do you still believe the vaccines are perfectly safe and effective after reading that deck? If so, please explain why.
- Will any of the experts you rely on for advice including Stanford Associate Dean Bonnie Maldonado or Stanford Professor David Relman discuss this deck with me on a recorded Zoom call? If not, is it because they are camera shy? Or are they simply unwilling to have their “safe and effective” story challenged by someone familiar with the evidence?
- See my list of 100 questions that no public health official wants to answer. Is there a question on that list that you are willing to answer?
- What is the stopping condition for the COVID vaccines? I have more than 10 independent ways to show the vaccines have killed over 100,000 people. Dr. Paul Offit has said that if more than 1 person per million dies from a vaccine, it is considered to be unsafe. The COVID vaccines have exceeded this threshold by a mile. I now have death reports of over 1,000 American deaths believed to have been caused by the vaccine. Will you have someone validate the list? If over 300 people on that list are judged to have been killed by the vaccine by your experts, will you publicly call for a halt to the COVID vaccines? Or will you allow the killing to continue? How many Americans must die before you say STOP? How many kids must die before you say STOP?
- Dr. Peter Shirmacher estimated that at least 30% of the deaths within 2 weeks after COVID vaccination were caused by the vaccine. Do you think he’s lying? Are you certain? Have you seen the CDC analysis of the 13,000 US deaths following the COVID vaccines? Do you find it troubling at all that there isn’t such an analysis?
- If the vaccines are so safe, why are there so many death reports in the VAERS system ONLY for the COVID vaccines?
- It seems to me and others that the child COVID vaccines shouldn’t have been approved. What are we missing and why won’t anyone tell us what we are missing? Can we have a debate between Dr. Meryl Nass and Dr. Toby Rogers on our side and the people you trust on your side?
- There have now been 10 weeks in a row of mass deletions in the VAERS database of serious adverse events and deaths. We can’t figure out why. Do you know? And why don’t they explain why each record is deleted? This is the official repository of vaccine reactions and yet it appears it is being manipulated out of public view for reasons that are not disclosed. Why have those reasons not been disclosed? Let’s take just one specific case: 1887456. Why was this record deleted? And why does the CDC not even have a record of its deletion? Why all the redactions?
- Will you accept a recorded Zoom meeting with me?