Russia vs Ukraine – The Truth! (Who Started the War?)
By THE FIVE8 TAKE
This Russian v Ukraine conflict has reached boiling point and with countries like Australia getting involved by sending $70,000,000 in aid, specifically for ammunition, whilst the country is underwater due to major floods. We really need to stop and question what is actually going on.
Friends who usually agree on topics have been torn apart in the last two years and this conflict has not mended any of these broken hearts. It has caused more damage. However, why do any of us need to pick a side at all? If so, why can’t we pick the center side against corruption?
Here’s what others had to say:
Good take, Five8!
5 Rules for Noobs:
1. Don’t believe what the mainstream media tells you, EVER. (This includes, Google, Apple news and all official “fact-checkers)
2. Don’t buy, subscribe or tune into the mainstream media, EVER.
3. Don’t trust our governments (who are simply parasitic puppets for foreign entities who don’t have our best interests at heart) EVER.
4. Put Libs, Labs, Greens, Nats LAST on your preferences at the upcoming federal election. Use a pen and vote properly.
5. Research and think for yourself, and always question authority.
One reason why people didn’t protest all those other instances is because the stories did not get out the way Ukraine’s has.
Yes, there are virtue-signallers in the ranks of those crying foul, but if for the first time someone is parsing the implications of Ukraine and awakening to the nuances of truth, the reality of propaganda, and the violence of the West, then that should be celebrated.
“You didn’t have the same reaction to X in the past, hypocrite” falls short of diagnosing that there is an awareness/storytelling variable here, as much as there is the desire to virtue-signal. If we care for the truth, then any awakening is precious, even if people made errors of judgment in the past.
This is my chief gripe with the “where were you when Syria/Palestine” callouts. Sounds virtuous too, but ignores that many people will get their start at thinking deeply here and now—no better time.
We dont agree on raw liver my friend but this i agree with you on you take but you know this aint to the narrative you might get silenced.
You lost me at intro. Ukraine is not a ‘sovereign” country. Technically it’s always been part of Russia since the 10th Century.