Twitter thread from @PatrickByrne
BIG NEWS: COUNTERFEIT FULTON COUNTY GEORGIA BALLOTS. On a tip, our operative entered the Fulton County (Atlanta) Warehouse and took this series of photos: THESE ARE FAKE BALLOTS (note the quantity):
- On Wednesday afternoon in the Georgia Senate Judiciary voted to have these ballots inspected. What happened next?
- Rented Enterprise moving vans pulled up to the warehouse and began loading up. I will post that video promptly.
- And then, a shredding company was engaged. They shredded everything. Not just a normal shredding either. They did not shred into long strips, or even tiny confetti: they did military-grade shredding down to tiny spitballs.
- The video of the enterprise van is too big for me to upload right here. But trust me, there is a video of enterprise moving vans pulling up at 10 o’clock at night, after the Senate subcommittee voted to investigate the stuff, and they got loaded up.
- Oh, I guess I should mention: we grabbed samples of the fake ones.
111 total views