United Australia Party Loses Support After Backing the Kyiv Nazi Regime
By Aussie Cossack
– Based United Australia Party supporters are “very disappointed” and have turned their backs on the party.
– The UAP should not have taken sides in the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
– Voters want UAP to adopt a “neutral” position on the Russia-Ukraine war and to focus on domestic issues.
– Thousands of United Australia Party supporters have taken to social media to vent their disappointment.
– Craig Kelly has joined Scott Morrison, Dom Perrotett and the Main Stream Media in virtue signalling for “Freedom” for Ukraine.
– This is a serious miscalculation by the UAP whose supporters overwhelming disagree with Craig Kelly’s stance on Ukraine.
– With all due respect this is disappointing Craig, very disappointing.