Victoria and it’s undisclosed Private Globalists Police Force to create violence against citizens.
By Staff Reporter
$2.6 BILLION + 3200 EXTRA COPS
THEN HANDED CONTROL OVER TO THE GLOBALISTS
In 2018 Dan Andrews signed Victoria up to the Strong Cities Program
KEY INITIATIVES – Community resilience and prevention of violent extremism
That is an extension of the Institute for Strategic Dialogue
It’s not just any old alliance that is behind the ISD. A quick search of the group’s website reveals the identity of its Board of Trustees: A cadre of internationalists that is second to none.
Among the 14 board members: Charles Guthrie, Baron Guthrie of Craigiebank, a member of the House of Lords, who currently acts as a non-executive director of global financier, NM Rothschild & Sons and represents the firm’s interest on the Trilateral Commission.
ISD has gained a reputation for being committed to the identification and targeting of “far right extremists
Perusing the site ISD programs include
• ADVISED 40 NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS
• REACHED 120 STRONG CITIES NETWORK MEMBERS
• ENGAGED 80000 YOUNG PEOPLE IN EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
• PRODUCED OVER 75 RESEARCH REPORTS AND POLICY BRIEFINGS
• TRAINED OVER 32000 ACTIVISTS THROUGH OUR PROGRAMMES
• Developing a Civil Society Response to Online Manipulation (Tin Foil Hatters)
• The 101 of Disinformation Detection (Anti Andrews)
5 Academic, 2 of them Australian
• Curtin University, Australia
• Victoria University
Police also recently unveiled new crowd control equipment including less-than-lethal weapons, such as pepperball guns, to help officers engage with violent people at a greater distance without needing to get involved in hand-to-hand confrontations.
With the introduction of
1) 175 shot pepper ball semi-automatic rifle that fires capsicum rounds,
2) Blunt force pellets the size of marbles or dye markers to brand offenders, so they can be identified and arrested later.
3) 40-millimetre launcher that fires a hard squash ball like projectile that can hit an offender to a range of 50 metres and lands with the impact of a ‘‘very hard punch’’.
4) Stinger grenades that can be rolled into a crowd, explode with light and smoke while releasing nine 32-calibre rubber pellets to waist height with a range of five metres.
5) Flash/noise distraction devices designed to shock and disperse crowds.
6) Capsicum canister – a crowd control weapon that detonates to release a cloud of capsicum.
7) Updated fleet of Public Order Response Team (PORT) vehicles and nine additional vehicles
8) Uniform items including helmets, riot shields, tactical vest, and gloves
9) 40 additional full-time officers
10) New video technology and evidence gathering teams
11) Specialised training for all ORU members including crowd control tactics and riot formations to increase the capacity of the Public Order Response Team (PORT) when
Funded in the Andrews $596 million Public Safety Package in the Victorian Budget 2016-17.
Yes $596 MILLION
This is in addition to the unprecedented $2 BILLION investment for the Community Safety Statement which funded 3,135 new police.
What was Andrews preparing for?
This public order response unit vehicles and uniforms have nothing marked upon them to indicate they have anything to do with Victoria Police,
These 32,000 activists trained by the ISD are most certainly amongst us here in Victoria.
They have infiltrated social media across all platforms, causing havoc dividing the community,
Things are moving with such a momentum that I honestly feel by Christmas there will be nothing left of this state to save.
There is no doubt that the Australian internet is being filtered, all one needs to do is get themselves an IP proxy, change their machine ID, and spoof their location to see what the world sees when looking back at us.
What they see is a pack of complacent docile morons that have bent over, lubed up, and just waiting for a second Fucking.
THE BOGUS WARRANTS
Another example of the treachery by Victoria Police can be seen here in a page I prepared recently
If you know anyone that says that got arrested, try to get a copy of their Search Warrant or at least confirm if their warrant has been endorsed by the court. I have seen one other online without the endorsement but the name was crossed out
I have a hunch that VicPol will come back with this,
UNDER STATE OF EMERGENCY WE DON’T NEED A WARRANT!
Ok that’s fine… For now, at least.
SO PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU ARE MISLEADING THE PEOPLE WITH A BULLSHIT WARRANT?
Cause no chance a Judge would give us a real one and the Public would be outraged if they knew Dan Andrew’s could send up into any home in Victoria, arrest whoever and take whatever we like.