Western Volunteer in Bakhmut Admits Ukraine is Losing + is the Western Tank Card a Bluff?
By The New Atlas
Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for January 30, 2023:
– Russian forces continue encircling Bakhmut in the east and pushing toward Vugladar in the south;
– pro-Ukrainian Western volunteers admit the bleak situation Ukraine faces overall and specifically in Bakhmut;
– one volunteer admits that Wagner is better trained, better equipped, better organized and lead than Ukrainian forces fighting in Bakhmut;
– this volunteers admits Wagner is surrounding and may possibly cut of Bakhmut like in Mariupol;
– this volunteer admits Ukraine suffers from immense corruption and incompetence coupled with Western sponsors indifferent to their growing crisis;
– this volunteer admits that tanks are a “secret acknowledgement that things aren’t going well;”
– the volunteer would like to see more Western advisors leading Ukrainian units in battle, a slippery slope toward direct NATO intervention;
– growing skepticism continues to surround pledged Western main battle tanks;
– US policy makers appear to suggest this strategy may be essentially a bluff to convince Russia it is more prepared than Moscow for a long-term conflict;
Here’s what others had to say:
I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”― Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket , a short book written1935.
Slowly but SURELY the truth is coming out in Ukraine.
What all of us have known for a long time, that follow channels like Brian’s, is coming to the forefront
Thank you for all you do Brian. You deserve 1 million subs.
Levan Gudadze – Opinion
Perhaps this information will be unfamiliar to many, but the latest news we have in Russia is that Blagodatnoye has come under the complete control of Russian forces, which I also spoke about on my channel.
Such a development makes the position of the Ukrainian units in Bakhmut extremely difficult, in fact, undefendable.
In addition, the Russian side in the course of offensive operations in the Zaporozhye region took control of nine settlements that were previously held by units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Moreover, assessing the events on the front over the last 3-4 weeks, it seems that the forces that remain loyal to the Zelensky regime are being defeated not only on the battlefield, but also psychologically, because lately they have been leaving positions and retreating from lots of direction and too often.
“The goal is NOT to win the war. The goal is to use the war to wash money out of the tax bases of the United States and out of the tax bases of European countries and back into the hands of a Transnational Security Elite. THAT is the goal. To have an ENDLESS war, NOT a SUCCESSFUL war.”
I just find it amazing even military people are just deceived about the reality of how powerful this military Russian military Russian military is.
That Rand report shows how SINISTER this whole operation is. We have so many problems here at home. Our foreign policy strategies are truly insane.
I love this world
It never ceases to amaze me how much I like your videos, every single time I watch them. You’d think I’d get indifferent in time, but no, I always find them breath-takingly interesting! Thank you!
Kherson was a masterfully conducted retreat. Conducting a well-organised retreat in the midst of a serious war is one of the hardest things to do.
SPIRIT CINE FLIGHT
Soon as Avdeevka gets sat on, the innocent folk in Donetsk city get saved. This was the place from which the Ukronazis were shelling the city. The place that had very well established fortifications. I shall be glad when this place is liberated! Victory to the Russian forces and great sympathy for the people of Donetsk.
Russia continues to improve its fighting capacity with live skills gained in a hot war. The economy has already reoriented to the Middle East, China, India, Indonesia, Iran and Africa.
fook the EU
Let NATO send what they want, but if NATO troops cross the border, Russia can destroy them ASAP. BIG RED LINE